Monday 28 November 2011

Outfits Update!!

Sorry for the lag of posting... Just a little update on my outfits! Here they come =)

Outfit to work: Meeting with MOM
Top from Bysi
Zara Skirt
Guess Shoes
Newlook Bag and Scarf
Diva Ring

Outfit to work:
Top and belt from Vintage shop
Basic and Skirt from Newlook
Shoes from Guess

Top from Zara
Forever21 Skirt
Pedro Shoes
Newlook Ring and belt
Friday outfit!
Top from Forever21
Skirt from Bysi

Casual weekend outfit
Dress from dhoroty Perkins 

Outfit for late night chill out session @ Ann Siang
Top from Bysi
Shorts from Newlook
Clutch fro Mitjsu
Outfit to work & also to the dentist for my very first wisdom tooth extraction.
Jumpsuit from Robbinson.. forgot the brand but it's super comfy...


Thats's all for now and more to come.... & I'll be going for my haircut today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! thanks for browsing through my blog and leaving your comments =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...