Tuesday 16 August 2011

Updates Updates Updates....

What have I done last weekend: (recalling)

*Thursday - Celebrated my colleague birthday at the club hotel (YingYang)



Outfit to YingYang
Top from F21
Mini from Newlook
Pumps from GUESS

*Spend my friday night out with my girlfriends and sister @ Dempsey La Salsa.. it's a nice mexican bar and food was great too... We went there for our October trip discussion...









*Saturday - Did some researching on Net for Bali...  However, after meet up again, we decided on Phuket instead... So in October, Here we come Phuket!

* Sunday - Spend my lovely afternoon having Dim Sum lunch with my mum and sis @ Taste Paradise! and YES! again... I loved the quality of the food there! Yummy...



*Monday Blues... Rainny weather and busy day... Work starts now..

Top and Skirt from BYSI
Sling Back from Pedro
Little details, Love the Bow


2 comments:

Hi! thanks for browsing through my blog and leaving your comments =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...