Friday 21 October 2011

Updates =)

Sorry for the lack of postings! How 's your week so far? T.G.I.F?

Another busy week passed... and still.. more to come but admist my busy schedule, I have always enjoyed spending my weekend not work related.

This week was a fruitful week, managed to clear loads of my wardrobe and stocks during the flea market @ SCAPE. Sales was pretty good.


Celebrated my sis and vivian birthday at SENKI Japanese restaurant followed by the sinful desserts at Laurent Cafe & Chocolate Bar at Pier Robertson on Wednesday. The food was pretty good for the price. $35++ per person for their A-la carte buffet dinner. Selection was wide.

http://www.senki.com.sg/index.html

Dessert was really good! We enjoyed our gathering in the indulgence.






and this weekend line-up:

Saturday: Dinner & Dance (Summer lush) @ the Singapore Flyer
Sunday: Planning to visit JB for a day trip (malaysia) to celebrate a friend's birthday!

Yay!!! Look for to the weekend! Enjoy yours too...
I'll post up my outfit updates soon...

2 comments:

  1. yummy foodie!!! i want to taste those food... you seemed to enjoy your bonding together... enjoyed your blog...following you now..hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!!


    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh la la sounds like a good deal

    FRASSY
    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! thanks for browsing through my blog and leaving your comments =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...