Friday 7 October 2011

I'm back!

Hi Everyone!

Yes! I'm back... Sorry for the missing in action =)
I'm in the midst of arranging my photos and will post them up really soon.. (Loads of them)

Updates on Phuket:

- It was raining almost everyday and there goes our beach activities.
- It was indeed a fun and relaxing trip even with the uber unhappy experciences which we faced with the hotel. (I shall blog in details later on)
-Food was really good and yummy but not too much for shopping.
-Oh ya.. not forgeting the Gaga party....

a preview photo:


Keep a lookout... I'll post up the rest soon... =)
TGIF enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. welcome back!!

    x0
    annette
    www.theversastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhha great pic!!! can't w8 for the rest of them!!!!
    thanx for your lovely comment!!!
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic, you looked lovely !!! Follow my blog if you like it, many kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! thanks for browsing through my blog and leaving your comments =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...