Tuesday 11 October 2011

Never ending work...

Work seems to be never ending for me... stacks are pilling up on my work desk... I know I promised to upload my photos but... i'm only half way through sorting... (omg).. sometimes I seriously feel so freaking tired..

Have you ever got this feeling of waking up in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day for me.....

Anyway, It's been raining almost every morning that I really do not wish to get out of my comfy bed.. End result? Rushing to work like mad... And in days like these, dresses are my best mate. Slip them in and run...

Outfit to work
Bysi little black dress
& bag
Heels from Guess
& yes.. the photos will be up soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! thanks for browsing through my blog and leaving your comments =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...