Monday 8 August 2011

My Outfits Update for the past week...

Last few weeks have been really busy for me...
With an added portfolio at work, I have to work almost 12 hours non-stop everyday.

Here are some of the outfits that wore to work.. Montaged to consolidate them:
Left: Basic Tee from Topshop, Full mini from Bysi, scarf from newlook & shoes from Stradivarius
Center: Top from dorothy perkins, High waist skirt from Bysi & shoes from Guess
Right: Outerwear and Skirt from Bysi, basic tank from Newlook and Shoes from Guess

Left: Top from GG5 & Maxi skirt from Romwe.. Flats from Bugis.. (I think so)
Center: Basic Tee from Esprit, Dress from New Look and Heels from Melissa
Right: Dress from Bysi, Shorts from New Look & Heels from Stradivarius
Top from Topshop, Skirt from Bysi, Bag from Samantha Thavasa

Top from Blogshop, Skirt from Forever21, Belt and Bangles from Newlook


And for last week end:

Long maxi dress from Korea, Heels from Pedro
Lunch @ Park Hotel

& I Wore this for lunch with my collegues at Taste Paradise -ION
Lace top from Forever21, Yellow tank from dorothy, shorts from Newlook
Bag from Samantha Thavasa


The food was really good... We ate till we can barely walk

Top left to bottom right: June, Jacky, Eugene & Philip

To dine there, reservation is a must! but I'll definately go back again...

That's all for now.. I'll post more photo on NDP.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! thanks for browsing through my blog and leaving your comments =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...