Tuesday 9 August 2011

Happy 46th Birthday Singapore!!!

It's almost 12am and there goes my public holiday and here comes another working day.

So what have I done the whole day??

Woke up at noon, watched TV (it's showing Korea MNET TV awards) and Kim Hyun Joong definately caught my eye... Wow~
New hairstyle for his new album... I first noticed him when he act in "Meteor Garden - Korea" I have always like "Hua Zhe Lei" so of course... Hmmm... Then another of my fav. drama "Playful Kiss" hahahaaa... it got me totally hooked on the DVD...

So after watching him, I took some time to arrange my photos in my Laptop.. and found some really old photos...


This was taken 5 years ago...

And now... on my 26th Birthday...
Time really flies... found some of my grandparents old wedding photo too...

Now....

Then
Photos that I took for National Day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! thanks for browsing through my blog and leaving your comments =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...